We at Tribal Beach feel nothing is more important to us than privacy. We hold your privacy in the highest regard. We take many steps to assure that your information is secure and not shared with any individual or business. Information collected by Tribal Beach is only shared with our staff. At no point in time will we provide information over the phone, email, or by any means.
Tribal Beach includes the website www.tribalbeach.com.au and can be contacted on email@example.com. We are register in Australia under the ABN of 75 171 433 427.
Tribal Beach will only confirm address, billing information and email addresses. For your safety your information can be updated securely on the web. Only a person with authority over your account may change your information. If at any time you feel your information is incorrect or you believe someone has gained access to your account, please contact us immediately.
What information does Tribal Beach collect?
Tribal Beach collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit Tribal Beach anonymously.
- Comments – When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- Contact forms – any form that is located on our “Contact Us” and “Wholesale” page is used for customer service purposes only. We keep this information for 12 months but will not use this information for marketing purposes.
- Cookies – If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Analytics – Tribal Beach uses Google Analytics and Facebook to help us understand how our customers use the site –you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
What does Tribal Beach use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs); To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. ; To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions). If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information
How does Tribal Beach protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Does Tribal Beach disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms of Service